Hunting Season Dates to Keep in Mind this Fall
Archery and muzzleloading are going on right now. The Really busy seasons don’t start until October. See below for complete dates in the Gunnison Valley.
First Rifle Season Begins this Saturday October 10th.
Please plan accordingly and wear your hunter orange.
2015 Hunting Season Dates:
- Archery: Aug. 29-Sept. 27
- Muzzleloading: Sept. 12-20
- 1st Rifle Season: Oct. 10-14
- 2nd Rifle Season: Oct. 17-25
- 3rd Rifle Season: Oct. 31-Nov. 8
- 4th Rifle Season: Nov. 11-15
- Late (Unit 54 Elk Only): Dec 1-31
For more info from Colorado Parks and Wildlife:
Contact Gunnison Trails anytime with questions, suggestions or for more information: email@example.com
Thanks for supporting Trails in the Gunnison Valley!